Thursday, July 18, 2013

Stealing Harper (Taking Chances #2) by Molly McAdams

Stealing Harper (Taking Chances #2) by Molly McAdams



Honestly this was a great follow up to Taking Chances. Stealing Harper is a POV (Point-of-View) story that takes place during the exact same story..excpet from a different person's view. In this case, Chase is the telling the story of how he met Harper, and how she utterly changed his world. Now granted I read Taking Chances sometime last year so of course I do not remember all the little gory details, but the author,Molly McAdams, does an AMAZING job linking the two stories. There were times during dialog between Harper and Chase where I thought to myself "This has to be the exact same conversation". Except this time you are hearing Chas'es inner monologue. 

After I finished Taking Chances I was completely Team Brandon. For those who haven't read either stories, Harper is in a love triangle between Chase (the bad boy) and Brandon (the sweetheart). After reading Stealing Harper, OH MY GOODNESS...how could you not love Chase! I am so torn between the two men I can't decide.

For those who have read [book:Taking Chances|15739018] and went through the complete heart break mid way through the book, Stealing Harper has the similar effect even though you know what eventually occurs. That scene is well written and re-breaks your heart all over again.

Molly McAdams is turning into one of my go to authors. Both books I have read by her have earned 5 stars and I sincerely love her writing style. She is definitely an author to keep your eyes on!

5/5 birdies!







"Molly McAdams is from California, yay like me!...But she currently lives in Texas with her husband.She enjoys hiking, snowboarding, and of course long walks on the beach."

Facebook: www.facebook.com/MollyMcAdams
Twitter: www.twitter.com/MollySMcAdams
Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/Molly_McAdams
Blog: www.mollymcadams.blogspot.com
Email: molly.mcadams@hotmail.com











Until next time!
<3 Bobbi











LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...