Tuesday, June 18, 2013

So I have some good news and...

Hey all!
 
As you can surmise from the title, I have some good news and of course with good news you always have some bad news.
 
 
Me thinking of everything I have to do for this new job!
Some updates first: our blogger, Hannah, is on a month long Internet free hiatus. She may or may not pop up here and there but for the most part she will be out there*gestures to the world*. Exploring the wild, learning how to...do something new. I don't really know. She'll have some posts scheduled and ready for your viewing pleasure so keep an eye out for those. Have fun Hannah!
Catherine, Nitza, and Bobbi also seem to be getting super busy but we'll all try our best
 
Now for the good news: I got a job! Yes! I'll be doing paperwork. And oh what a lot of paperwork! *sighs* I'll learning a ton of new things but I'll know I'll be fine.

The bad news: Yep these next few weeks are going to be crazy as I am learning the ropes of the business. You know what that means. Less time to read and blog! That's why I've been MIA for a while now. I'm working on scheduling my posts so they can be ready for you when the time comes. I'll try to be on as much as I can but it might not be much. At least not for a little while whilst it all gets organized.
 
In the meantime I want to hold a giveaway for all you awesome people who are still hanging in there with us and checking out our blog often. You rock!
Details:
  • 3 winners.
  • International
  • Any Ebook of your choice.
 
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...