Sunday, June 2, 2013

Glitch (Glitch #1) by Heather Anastasiu

Glitch (Glitch, #1)Glitch (Glitch #1)
by






Zoe is struggling and fighting the Link. She is coming out to being her true self not someone who is brainwashed into compliance. Problem is not only is feeling new emotions she's also developing powers. The kind that would most definitely get her into some serious trouble. The life and death sort of trouble! I really liked Zoe. Even though she had two sides fighting for dominance she still chooses to be the real Zoe. The Zoe she was meant to be.

I promise to you that I couldn't put Glitch down! I was just so excited to see what was going to happen with Zoe and the rest of the anomalous kids out there. Would she escape? Would she be caught? Ah, I loved EVERY second of it. A definite must read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...