Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Teaser Tueday #11



A Shimmer of Angels (Angel Sight, #1)A Shimmer of Angels (Angel Sight #1)
"We're not flying agin, are we?" I whispered.
"No. Too dangerous during the day." He tugged a hand through the back of his hair.
If I didn't know better, I would have thought it was a lie. But no. I was fresh from the mental institution, being paranoid. Of course we couldn't fly around during the day where everyone could see us.
-Martha




Altered by Shawnda Currie
"I sat at a table with my new group of friends. Taylor did not disappoint me with his heaping plate of food. He had two chicken burgers, a side of fries, a side of coleslaw, a bowl of fruit salad, a glass of milk and a glass of water. I had one chicken burger, a side of coleslaw,  an apple and a glass of milk and I knew I probably wouldn't finish it all".

- Bobbi








Leave us your TT links below! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...