Friday, March 29, 2013

Blogoversary Day 5: Thanks!

 photo 84c78093-eb92-4be5-a9bb-e0b0356664b9_zps59ed6e09.jpgHi everyone!

It's been a FABULOUS week! I don't think I've been think excited in a looong while. I've had one fun and amazing year with all these books and authors and followers and more books. So many stories I'm happy I read and of course some I wish I hadn't wasted my time on. In one year I created this blog, made AMAZING friends with book junkies FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, added 4 amazing women to this blog, and most importantly did the one thing I love to do, read. What else can a book lover ask for? Well more books and more bookish friends...yeah I'm sure I'll have more of those in the coming days, weeks, and months. :D

I hope to have more books to talk about, more incredible interviews, and so much more! Oh! Be sure to enter all the AMAZING giveaways!
And today!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...