Thursday, March 28, 2013

Blogoversary Day 4: The Rockstars!

 photo 84c78093-eb92-4be5-a9bb-e0b0356664b9_zps59ed6e09.jpgHola!

Day 4 of the celebration! Today I want to talk about all the authors I've had the absolute pleasure of meeting (through the interwebs, of course). Here I had this picture in my head that they all like to keep to themselves but I've learned not to generalize because some of these authors are AWESOME! Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be able to talk to authors and talk to them about their books!  Or that they would even be so darn nice! I've been able to ask them some questions, read their books before they are even out and more. To all the authors who have ever tweeted, messaged, emailed, or anything back to me,  Thank you! You guys are my rock-stars. Just please try not to leave me with huge cliffhangers :D

Be sure to enter the rest of the giveaways!
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
  
Giveaway
I'd like to thank Kenechi Udogu who donated 2 copies of Aversion & The Other Slipper
You can follow her here: Goodreads | Twitter | Blog | Facebook
I'd like to thank David Estes who donated 2 Ebooks of Fire Country and 2 Ebooks of Moon Dwellers.
You can follow him here: Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter
Aversion (The Mentalist Series, #1)The Other Slipper
The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers, #1)Fire Country (The Country Saga, #1)
  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...