Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Entice (The Violet Eden Chapters #2) by Jessica Shirvington


Entice (The Violet Eden Chapters, # 2)Entice (The Violet Eden Chapters #2)
by Jessica Shirvington
Source: Library Copy
Format: Hardcover, 438 pages
Published September 4th 2012 by Sourcebooks Fire (first published March 29th 2011

Goodreads Synopsis:
Violet Eden is Grigori - part angel, part human. Her destiny is to protect humans from the vengence of exiled angels.
Knowing who to trust is key but, when Grigori reinforcements arrive, it becomes clear everyone is hiding something. Even Lincoln. The only thing Violet does know: Phoenix's hold over her is more dangerous than ever.
The race to find the one thing that could tilt the balance of power brings them all to the sacred mountains of Jordan, where Violet's power will be pushed to the extreme. And the ultimate betrayal exposed.

Enticed is the second compelling book in The Violet Eden Chapters.


My Thoughts:
!

Ahh this series keeps getting better!

So in this one reinforcements show up to help and train Violet. Of course they bring their own crazy into the mix as well as some maybe, possibly good news for Violet and Lincoln. I laughed with the lame jokes and had to fight back the tears when at the end...oops almost spoiled it. In case you hadn't caught that but I liked the the new characters all except for that little traitor!! Ahh she makes me want to... I dislike her so much I can't even think of what I want to do to her!

Entice took off and never did it lag! It was awesome! Exactly the kind of book I can immerse myself in and forget about the world because someone else's world seems to be going up in flames... or some such. There were so many "What???" moments, which we know I LOVE! I love the shock and awe that come with these types of books! Two thumbs up!

READ IT! If you haven't read this series yet, I recommend it!
I've Rated Entice: (5/5)
-Martha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...