Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cover Reveal | Rings of Enchantment by Alicia Rivoli

Hello!
 
Today we have a COVER REVEAL! *happy dance* You guys know I love to reveal covers!
Now you already know this author from my previous reviews and such with her, Alicia Rivoli. Her first book Mere Enchantment is awesome (You can check out my review HERE!) and today's reveal is for her second book, Rings of Enchantment.
 
 
I like it. This one guy with his back to us is a bit weird looking what with those tentacle looking thingamabobs coming out of him but the rest is great! The dragon is awesome! I grew up reading books with dragons in them and now I'm excited to read this one to see if it's a nice dragon or wone that will bite my head off!
 
What do you think of the cover?

Alicia RivoliAbout Alicia Rivoli
Alicia Rivoli was born and raised in a small town in Idaho. She grew up riding horses, and helping on the family farm and ranch. She discovered her love of books as a teenager, but didn't really start reading for fun until she was married. She received the inspiration for The Enchantment Series in a dream, and the rest is history. She is a stay at home mom with two handsome boys and an amazing husband, who helped her dream of being an author come true. 
Follow Alicia: Facebook | Wesbite | Goodreads
 
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...