Friday, February 1, 2013

Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by Richelle Mead

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)
Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1)
by Richelle Mead
Source: Lbrary Copy
Format: Hardcover, 421 pages
Published August 23rd 2011 by Razorbill

Goodreads Synopsis:
Blood doesn't lie...

Sydney is an alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of human and vampires. They protect vampire secrets - and human lives. When Sydney is torn from her bed in the middle of the night, at first she thinks she's still being punished for her complicated alliance with dhampir Rose Hathaway. But what unfolds is far worse. Jill Dragomir - the sister of Moroi Queen Lissa Dragomir - is in mortal danger, and the Moroi must send her into hiding. To avoid a civil war, Sydney is called upon to act as Jill's guardian and protector, posing as her roommate in the last place anyone would think to look for vampire royalty - a human boarding school in Palm Springs, California. But instead of finding safety at Amberwood Prep, Sydney discovers the drama is only just beginning...
My Thoughts:
I should've known this would be amazing. It is a Richelle Mead novel!

I'm not going to lie, I still want the Vampire Academy to continue but since that's not possible I've found joy in this series! I like Sydney. Liked her inn the VA series and like her in this one. She has a mind of her own and will not bend easily. She knows the difference between doing the good thing and letting people step all over her. Not even the incredible Adrian! And we all know he can sway people to his way. Hah! Adrian is in for the time if his life with Sydney and everyone else! Jill too! I can't believe she...ahh I can't say! You should know though that its a "WHATTTTTT???" Kind of moment! Your jaw will probably drop to the floor too! I wouldn't doubt it.

Now this one is set a bit after Last Sacrifice and my goodness, things are never dull in the world! I couldn't read it fast enough! So many surprises! So many jaw dropping moments. One giant adventure!

If you haven't picked up a copy, I'd say you were lolo (got that from Lilo & Stitch)! This is a Richelle Mead book! You're pretty much guaranteed this book is going to be more than amazing and begging for the next one! Go get your copy!
I've Rated Bloodlines(5/5)
-Martha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...