Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Teaser Tuesday!!

Teaser Tuesday!!!
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
Insurgent (Divergent #2)
"I open my eyes, and stare at the pieces of chair I can faintly see on the pavement below. For the first time I feel like I can understand Al. I am tired of being Tris. I have done bad things. I can't tale them back, and they are part of who I am. Most of the time, they seem like the only thing I am".
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Be sure to read my review of Insurgent when it posts in a few weeks! Happy reading!
<3 Bobbi

Entice (The Violet Eden Chapters, # 2)
 
"We ran up the stairs and into the open first level. The floor had been stripped bare, right down to the concrete."

-Entice (The Violet Eden Chapters #2)
by Jessica Shirvington

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...