Wednesday, January 23, 2013

TBR Challenge January Wrap-up!

Sorry this post is late!
I've been a bit bust this last weekend and didn't have time to post it but here it is!
:D

Books I've read for the challenge this month:
-Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test #2)
by Aimee Carter 

-My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers #4)
by Rachel Vincent 

-If I Die (Soul Screamers #5)
by Rachel Vincent

-The Gatekeeper's Challenge (Gatekeeper's Trilogy #2)
by Eva Pohler 

-The Ghost Runner (The Lithia Trilogy #2)
by Blair Richmond

-Masque of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death #1)
by Bethany Griffin

-Don't Turn Around (PERSEF0NE #1)
by Michelle Gagnon

7 out of 50 read for this challenge!
I am very happy with myself.
I am definitely going to try and read more then 7 for February!

-Martha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...