Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Soul Screamers 1-3 by Rachel Vincent

Hello my lovelies!

This is going to be another of my Short, Sweet & to the Point Reviews.
My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2)My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3)

All I'm going to say about these series so far is that if you have not read them (by which I'm thinking you might be living under another book) then run to your local bookstore or your local library and GET THEM!
These books have it all! Romance, adventure, paranormal creatures (although most of them are pretty normal...ok ish.), and so much more! Kaylee is a character that most of us can relate to.
So what are you waiting for? GO! GO! GO!
But be careful to wear earplugs! You'll need them ;P

-Martha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...