Sunday, October 21, 2012

Updates!

Hello my lovelies!

Here is what's been going on with me and BooksBooks&MoreBooks.
-Hannah became my co-blogger. 
- I've been trying to post as much as I can.
-I've been participating in quite a few blog tours that you will see up soon.
I'm a winner!

I take off the book jacket and here is what I find--->
Incredible right?!
Now who has the book and saw it?












It's one of my favorite series!

A bit of signed swag.

Dead Perfect


Oct 23






The Altercation of Vira
Lacrimosa (Requiem, #1)Currently Reading:

The Altercation of Vira by Kenechi Udogu.
Unfortunetely I haven't been able to finish but I am determined to in the next few days!

Lacrimosa by Christine Fonseca.
Heard too many great things about it not to sign up to read it.

Aversion (The Mentalist Series, #1)
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)

Aversion by Kenechi Udogu.
Beta reading this one.

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Only 50 pages in and it's already good!
Can't wait to continue!



Well that's what's been going on with me.
What about you guys?

-Martha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...