Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
For this TTT the topic is: Top Ten Tuesday REWIND (pick a past topic that we've done that you missed or just want round 2 of!) So I picked,
Top Ten Characters I’d Like To Switch Places With For 24 Hours
Alright so here we go...
For one day I definitely would trade places with Saba. She goes through a desert, fights, manages to rescue some very important people and goes through a huge adventure along the way.  Who wouldn't want a huge adventure?
To be able to have mental abilities beyond those of a normal human would be amazing! No only that but fighting in the rebellion, fighting the bar code, and fighting for their freedom.

I would more then spend 1 day in Tris' shoes. Taking all those risks like jumping off buildings and climbing great heights...yeah I'd  definitely be jumping off things! :D


Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness, #1)
I honestly wonder what it would be like to pretend to be a guy. Living in castle. I'm crazy enough to attempt the grueling training.


The Host (The Host, #1)

I can't decide which one I would rather trade places with Mel or Wanda. This one is hard but I think I'd go with Wanda to experience all the worlds she's been to. Although, being Mel would be 
interesting too.
Best friend who has an incredible and rare power, an incredible guy teaching you how to be the best fighter and crazy intense bloodsuckers who can make you into another crazy intense bloodsucker if they catch you? 

Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1)Pride and Prejudice



3 words: Vampire Bunny Slippers!


Have you ever seen Lost in Austen? Well if that happened to me I don't think I would freak out the way the Amanda does. I'd probably love it...except for the whole toothbrush/toothpaste thing. 




PersephoneThe Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
Just to see what it's like to be Katniss. I think I'd like to switch on one of the days that she's let loose in the games. Weird but my curiosity is epic.


Wonder if Hades is really the way he's described in the lore of if he's really like the guy portrayed in this book. Also the Underworld, it'd be epic to see what it would look like but only for a day. No more than that and I'd REALLY want to get out ASAP! 

Leave me your links and let me know if you'd trade places with some of my characters.
-Martha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...