Saturday, October 13, 2012

Blood Solstice (The Tale of Lunarmorte #3) by Samantha Young

Blood Solstice (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #3)Title: Blood Solstice (The Tale of Lunarmorte #3)
Author: Samantha Young
Source: I Own a Copy
Format: Paperback, 381 pages
Published: October 10th 2011 by Create Space (first published April 8th 2011)
Author:
Purchase:

Goodreads Synopsis:

Enter a world of fierce wolves, stunning magic and romance...

In the final installment of The Tale of Lunarmorte, Caia is caught between the most powerful beings in her world, and they are all desperate to use her for their own means. While Caia struggles to find her purpose, tragedy strikes close to home, and time runs out.
Now she must decide if she will join the extremists she was trying to destroy... or bring them all down on her own terms...

YA Paranormal Romance recommended for ages 16 and up.

My Thoughts on Blood Solstice:
I knew a big battle was coming but never did I think this would happen!

I have been in love with this series since book 1 and I have never been disappointed. In this one we follow Caia as she gets kidnapped and Lucien goes almost crazy looking for her. Now that's not all though. Oh no siree Bob. The kidnapper is a shocker, which I love. Ok let's just say there are so many shocking moments I felt like my jaw was permanently glued to the floor! In this case it's a good thing though. It had me staying up till 6AM to finish it.
My schocked face
when Lucien
kicks out the
important pack member!

My powers of premonition must be on the fritz because I really didn't see most of these things coming! Here is a tidbit: Lucien kicks someone very important out of the pack! Close your mouths guys because it's true. He does. And I was so shocked I really couldn't believe it.

You can see the love between Caia and Lucien but they drive me crazy (in a good way)! If I were their friend I might go up to them when they make stupid decisions that could've been avoided about their relationship and shake them up a bit so they can open their eyes.

Caia is a strong young woman and you can see it in every way except when it comes to people and their opinions on the topic of her and Lucien's relationship. She is a great leader who cares about people not just the so called "good guys". Lucien is just like her. Strong and determined leader who will do everything for his pack. I like them. They would be friends I would gladly follow into battle just as Ryder and Jaeden.

Samantha Young you have created a series I wish I could live in! I'd love to meet Caia and Lucien and everyone in the pack. All the adventure that goes on plus the drama plus the magic? Yeah I wouldn't mind living in that world.
I've Rated Blood Solstice:  (5/5) 
-Martha 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...