Saturday, September 15, 2012

SS&2TP: Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead


Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)
Title: Spirit Bound
Author: Richelle Mead
Source: I own a copy.

Goodreads Synopsis:

After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri's birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir's-and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can't wait for their real lives beyond the Academy's iron gates to begin. But Rose's heart still aches for Dimitri, and she knows he's out there, somewhere.

She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. And this time he won't rest until Rose joins him... forever.

My Thoughts on Spirit Bound:
It's time for another Short, Sweet, and to the Point Review.

I know it's fiction and all but I sometimes I can't help but feel as though these characters are as real as I am! The impossible that no one believed to be possible in a bajillion years happened! Oh how I wished that it would happen and knowing it would not I still kept that teeny, tiny almost mircoscopic bit of hope alive that it would happen. I was soooo into the story that even as it happened and even though I was so positive it would happen, even I was in total and complete shock! Speechless, I tell ya!

Not just with what happens but with what happens at the end! Boy do I realize that Rose is out there but no one can really believe that she's THAT crazy! They should know by now that she always manages to accomplish whatever crazy mission she sets out to do but THIS? No!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I can assure you that your jaws will DROP to the floor! READ IT!
I've Rated Spirit Bound (5/5)
-Martha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...