Thursday, September 13, 2012

Flesh & Bone Just Released!

Now, now, my lovelies; my first order of business as your new co-blogger is to gush about the newest installment of Jonathan Maberry's Benny Imura series, Flesh & Bone, that was just released two days ago. *Fangirl scream*
 
Doesn't that cover make you want to do backflips? I've read the first two books in this series, Rot & Ruin and Dust & Decay, and you can bet as soon as I get my hands a copy of this one, I'll be writing an awe-inspiring review. Oh yeah, there's one thing about me you should know: I'm a raging zombie fanatic. *big smile* Flesh & Bone was released on the 11th, so more than likely you'll be able to find it at B&N, Amazon, or really just any major bookstore chain. Can you beat me to reading it?:) -Hannah
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...