Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Taken (Channie #2) by Charlotte Abel

Taken (Channie, #2)Title: Taken (Channie #2)
Author: Charlotte Abel 
Buy: Amazon

Goodreads Synopsis:
Bound by love and magic. Betrayed by those they trust. Not everyone survives.

Gasp-out-loud action, heart-pounding romance and an OMG ending that leaves you hungry for the next book.

My Thoughts:
Charlotte has done it again! We pick up where Enchanment left off with Channie and Josh sort of, kind (and no I'm not going to tell you why I said that will you read the book) of happily married and living in a shack. Teenagers acting like bunny rabbits but also scared of everything that's unknown in the world especially what'll happen to them during this upcoming war.

Not only do we see Josh and Channie stronger then ever we see them take on a whole new kind of crazy with Channie's mother (you'll have to read it to find out what I mean). I mean husband, both daughters and grand-kids? Lady come back to us!

Josh has to learn to be independent and learn to take care of himself and his wife. They learn to trust in their bond to find each other when things to south. Well actually I think these two learned a whole lot of new things in this book being married and all.

Taken had me laughing and gasping in pretty much every page and the end...oh the end. Please Charlotte hurry on the third book!!!

It was fast paced, action, romance and drama packed of awesomeness that you do no want to miss (plus you'll find out how Hunter decides to make his living and you really want to know how that unfolds!)! I suggest that if you have not yet read the first book you rush to do because these books are astounding! I've rated it 5 birdies you think I'm not going to recommend this book?! Hah!

I rated this book:(5/5)

-martha :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...