Sunday, May 13, 2012

My armful.

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)

Because I am such a weird person and obsessed with almost all things YA, upon waking up every morning I check my phone to see if I have emails/messages/comments to stay on top of my blog and such. Well this morning I had a very awesome (I seem to say awesome quite a bit O.o) surprise waiting for me in the form of an email! It was Janina from Synchronized Reading informing me that I had won an ebook copy of http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8755776-city-of-lost-souls!

Jace and Clary have become some of my favorite characters with their ups and downs and of course Jace's oh so hilarious sarcasm so to say I was excited is putting it mildly!
Janina, thank you again for CLS! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright enough with the gushing.

ARR books: 
Justice (Deck of Lies, #1)Fix by ForceMere EnchantmentThe Other SlipperThe Altercation of Vira



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Library Books:
Original Sin (Personal Demons, #2)Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires, #11)Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Netgalley Books:

I do have a few more books waiting for me at the library but I'd like to finish at least 3 books from those listed above before I go and pick them up. These are the books that I will be reading. Hopefully I can get 4 done by this time next week. 

Comments are always welcome and be sure to tune in for more reviews, giveaways, interviews and just me and randomness.

-martha :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...