Friday, April 27, 2012

We have a winner!!

First and foremost I'd like to thank Samantha Young for being fabulous and for letting me annoy her with my interview questions ;D As well as for donating a copy of 'Moon Spell'.
You can find her on 

Now before I announce who the winner is, I would like to thank each and every person who entered. I really   appreciate it. For those of you who did not win you can buy it on Amazon

Now drum roll please Mistro (hahah just pretend you hear one will ya)!
Moon Spell (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #1)

Sharmaine Chan

Sharmaine has 48 hours to answer my email or I will have to pick another winner!
Once again, many warm thank you's to EVERYONE who read, added, tweeted, followed, etc!
Keep a lookout because there will be more incredible interviews, reviews, and giveaways!
-martha :D


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...