Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New this Week #1

Well I have a many, many books that I am excited to read. Most are from Indie Authors, which are authors and books I will be focusing on for a while. I'm going to try and read the books I've borrowed from the library as quickly as I possibly can so that I can focus on the Indie books but it'll probably be a couple weeks before that happens.


To your right you can see what books I am currently reading or you can go to my goodreads to see it there and the progress so far.



Coming up I will be Interviewing Author Samantha Young (if you don't know who she is here is her goodreads page), which I am very excited about!


Also I will be hosting another Giveaway when I reach 100 followers! *Spoiler* There might be more then 1 winner!



Read to Review Books:
Cape IngenueDark Passage (Dark Passage: Chosen)Enchantment (Channie, #1)Taken (Channie, #2)


Books I Bought:
River Cast (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #2)Blood Solstice (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #3)


Books I've Gotten From Ereader News Today:
Uprising (The Fall of Haven, #1)The 19 DragonsThicker Than Water (Blood Brothers, #1)WitchbloodTurned (The Vampire Journals, #1)


Books from the library:
Try Not to BreatheMy Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)Fallen in Love (Fallen, #3.5)Original Sin (Personal Demons, #2)Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires, #11)Living Violet (The Cambion Chronicles, #1)


Books I've won and been gifted by authors:
Immortal Prophecy (The Immortal Prophecy Saga #1)DIES IRAE (Requiem Series, .5)Whispering Hills (Whispering Hills, #1)


-martha :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...