Monday, April 30, 2012

Dark Passage by M.L. Woolley



Dark Passage (Dark Passage: Chosen)Title:Dark Passage
Author: M.L. Woolley
Rating: 


Goodreads Synopsis:
Jen takes refuge in a rundown mansion when her life falls apart. To escape reality she finds herself choosing between the world of the living and the dead. She begins having vivid experiences with a beautiful male entity who longs to be her soulmate. 


Her childhood friend, 19 year old Ivy, has come from a rough past and has always been different. She learns she has the ability to communicate with the 
dead and as time passes other supernatural gifts emerge. Ivy will stand against 
the evil that would separate a love that transcends time and her true destiny 
emerges. 


Jen & Ivy are drawn into the compelling world of the dark side and propelled on 
the most important journeys of their lives. 


Review:
Wow 'Dark Passage' gave me some serious goosebumps!
You're probably wondering why I would give this book 4 birdies if it was that amazing. Well I'll tell ya. I was a tad bit confused at the beginning because I thought it was a ghost story what with the house being haunted and whatnot but as I kept reading I realized it was a completely different thing.


I had been worried that I was not going to like this books but I was happily surprised that I did (I usually don't read ghosts stories that is why I thought I wasn't going to like it). 'Dark Passage' had a very strong message about belief and believing. 


Jen and Ivy made me cringe a few times because of how they were living and enduring some awful things, but i also felt very proud of them because they managed to change all those that were harming them.


Only one thing I did not like was that at the beginning everything was very confusing because of the constant change of POV's (they weren't really labeled) but I soon understood the different voices of the different characters and it became easier.


I don't want to spoil it for anyone but you HAVE to read this. It is simply extraordinary! Woolley truly has gift and I was not disappointed!


-martha :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...