Monday, March 19, 2012

My overflowing kindle.

I was just checking my kindle on amazon.com and I've noticed that I currently own 171 kindle books! I've read maybe 15-20 of those. Most of these books are also from authors who rely heavily on people like us to spread their books around. Also I've gotten most of these for free!


I've also realized that I usually read these kindle books around midnight. Not entirely sure why (probably because I don't need my light on to read them :D ). So I have decided that after I read the books that I have sitting on my bookshelf I will honor the authors and their hard work and try and read all these kindle books that I haven't gotten around to reading as well as reviewing them.


So readers, tell me, do you guys have this many kindle books too?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...