Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick


"The sequel to the New York Times Bestseller Hush Hush"


In this sequel to Hush Hush, Crescendo continues the story of Nora and Patch. 


Patch has become her guardian angel as we read in the previous book. Nora is over the moon happy. Things start to change when Patch becomes a little bit too interested in Nora's rival, Marcie Miller, who in turn just loves to shove that bit of information in Nora's face whenever she can.When an old family friend, Scott Parnell, shows up with secrets concerning her dad, she cant seem to stay as well. 


I don't know about everyone else but Nora got on my nerves in this book! Not only does she think she is right about everything she wont give anyone, especially Patch a chance to tell his side of the story, explain why he is doing what he is doing. She knows there are things out there that she has to watch out for but she doesn't make it an importance in her life, even though it has to do with her relationship with Patch. Nora is too whiny and insecure, in my opinion. She also doesn't seem to see the danger that is front her face or hear the warnings that are spoken to her. Overall I think she annoyed me quite a bit.


I missed the sarcasm that Patch brought to the story in the first book because Nora was keeping him away for most of the book. I thought is was a pretty good book even though I wanted to knock some sense into Nora (if she were real). 


Overall I give this book   .


-martha :D



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...